Are you an expat in The Netherlands and are you looking for a personal accountant or administrative office that can handle your financial administration? Arrange your professional bookkeeping with Myfinance software and your dedicated accounting firm in the Amsterdam region!
Use Myfinance to send invoices to your customers and upload your purchase invoices and receipts. Your personal accountant books your transactions according to the guidelines of the local Dutch tax authorities.
Starting at € 69.95 per month your accounting is processed flawlessly, your quarterly VAT returns and your yearly income tax is completely taken care of.
This service is very suitable for expats who work as a sole proprietor or conduct their business through a private company (BV).
Would you like to get more information, or do you want to know if this way of bookkeeping suits you? Fill in the contact form and we will call you back within a day, without any obligations!
Fixed all-in rate €69,95*
- Personal bookkeeper
- Contact by phone
- Annual figures
- VAT returns
- Income tax
- 24/7 insight via app & computer
- Personal advice
*The price is exclusive of VAT
Why can Myfinance take care of the complete accounting for this low all-in price?
Because we work with fully digital delivery of all documents, the bookkeeper spends less time processing the administration. We have exchanged the “shoebox” of receipts for smart software that can process receipts and changes quickly and efficiently.
Terms and Conditions
- The price mentioned for carrying out the bookkeeping is based on a freelancer, self-employed person <100 invoices per year
- Do you have more invoices, a VOF, Partnership, (Management) BV or BV with Holding, welcome. After inventory by phone you will receive a personal offer!
- Price does not include the online accounting package from Myfinance
- All additional services and tailor-made (tax) advice possible (at a pre-agreed rate)
In addition to an accountant in Amsterdam, we also have accountants in: